Thursday, February 19, 2009

Reference Photos































































































So what have I been up to this week for my thesis? I have been gathering reference photos.. I have also been going to the gym to take pictures and play on the treadmill. BTW I hate the treadmill because it hurts my calves. I basically took pictures of different gym equipment, the treadmill at different angles and different types of people that go to the gym(part of the culture). All these pictures further emphasize to me that I have NO business behind a camera. I will be going back there to continue shooting references until I am satisfied.

Suffice to say I am not posting all my photos... as they well frankly are too many and are repeats..
I have also finished my revise of the script... we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment